Beating Imposter Syndrome...
Time & Location
About the Event
The lovely Lucy Chamberlain is back again and we can't wait for this session!! :)
Banish Imposter Syndrome to Realise Your Full Potential!
Have you ever had the feeling that you didn't really know what you were doing, and it was just a matter of time before someone realised it and exposed you as a fraud?
This horribly painful feeling, that stands in our way of being able to truly reach our potential and be seen is known as the Imposter Syndrome and research tells us that it has been experienced by more than 70% of people at one time or another.
This interactive webinar, led by Lucy Chamberlain, will explore the Imposter Syndrome, where it comes from, how it manifests and most importantly offer helpful pathways/tools and techniques to help overcome this fear and move forwards to owning your magic!
We will learn:
- What is the Impostor Syndrome and how it differs from low self-esteem
- 7 perfectly good reasons why smart people so often feel like frauds
- How your personal competence rule book may be setting you up to fall short
- Procrastination, perfectionism and other unconscious coping strategies “impostors” use to avoid being found out and the price they pay for that protection
- Why women are both more susceptible to and held back by impostor feelings
- Practical steps to help you to banish the Impostor Syndrome and end needless self-doubt
Everyone experiences Impostor Syndrome, but we see it more dramatically in women. Lucy Chamberlain will help you on a path to learning how to own your own success, how to talk about your accomplishments and self-promoter. We will move you from feeling like an impostor to truly stepping into your own magic, acknowledging your brilliance, and be truly seen!