Mental Health, Wellbeing & Happiness at Work Masterclass
Time & Location
About the Event
This is an immersive and wellbeing focused masterclass which will explore:
- The Meaning of Happiness
- The Happiness framework and how to use it as a springboard for good mental health and success
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Stereotypes, Bias, Prejudice and Discrimination
- Effects of Bias and Discrimination on Wellbeing
- Diversity and its many forms
- Inclusion as a mindful exercise
- Mindsets, Inner Critics and poor mental health
- The connection between Mental Health and Holistic Wellbeing
We will delve into Diversity using DISC to highlight how different yet similar we are, We will explore how DiSC:
- Deepens self-awareness and empathy
- Drives effective communications
- Empowers leaders to use communication to promote and safeguard wellbeing and inclusion
- Creates job crafting opportunities for improved happiness at work
- And improves collaboration and team synergy.
Each attendee will get a DISC profile assessment and coaching report, a wellness bag and a Continuous Professional Development certificate.
This course is for Leaders, Managers and teams. Attendees will walk away empowered to -
- Boost and support self care
- Improve empathy
- Create Safe Spaces
- Job Craft to improve Happiness at Work
- Insight into Personality and Behavioural Types
- Ways to identify potential negative stress areas
The price for this workshop is usually £150. CWPA's ticket price is £80! :)
ABOUT THE TRAINER - Valentina Hynes
Valentina Hynes is a specialist in holistic Wellbeing & Happiness at Work, which she achieves through Experiential Away Day events that promote self discovery and personal development. She has an intuitive ability to sense how people with different strengths and weaknesses can come together and establish common ground, with a focus on building stronger, vibrant and happier teams.
Her company, co-founded with her husband, Stephen, is called SVH Inc - initials for Strong Vibrant Happy Incorporated teams.
She is a professional speaker, a Mental Health First Aider, Diversity and Inclusion specialist and has delivered over 15 wellbeing focused training sessions in the past year alone to a global audience.