Positive Thinking with Mindful Colouring
Time & Location
About the Event
Naila Khan is an accredited Life Coach specialising in building confidence. It is important to make time for our own self-care to unplug from technology, reduce stress and anxiety, shyness as all these issues hold you back from being yourself.
Colouring is a simple activity that offers so much as it is a myriad of benefits such as relaxation, focus, clarity and most of all it reduces stress. It's trendy, it's fun and it's GOOD for you! It keeps your hands busy and your mind focused on the task at hand and you get a great picture out of the deal!
This session will be a life coaching task with mindful colouring helping with replacing negative thoughts that create stress and anxiety, with an affirmation it can reprogram the subconscious mind to allow a positive thought.
What is mindful colouring?
Mindful colouring asks us to focus on how we choose and apply to colouring a design to bring our awareness to the present moment. Mindfulness can improve our overall sense of wellbeing. We feel more relaxed by paying attention to the present moment.
1. Stress and anxiety levels have the potential to be lowered
2. Negative thoughts are expelled as you take in positivity
3. Your brain experiences relief by entering a meditative state
4. Focusing on the present helps you achieve mindfulness 5. Unplugging from technology promotes creation over consumption 6. No skill required
7. Release repressed feelings and emotions
8. Relieves tension, anxiety, fear, and worry
9. Concentrating on colouring a picture may replace bad thoughts with good ones
10. Ignites mindfulness